Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Mother


I will tell you a little my experience about my mother. She is a simple women from a simple family. But, she always gives me a somethink valuable. Not money. The somethink valuable for my future and her childs future. I like it. Why? Because she doesn’t think about herself !
 I have a dreams. The peoples say ‘that is a high level of  delusion!”. But She always supports me.  She talks me if life must have future. She is not study as tall as me, but her experience is better than my experience. She teached me  anythink!
Once upon a time, i feel  desparate ‘cause a failure. But, she talks to me if There times when we try, and there times we must accept the results because it is the limit of your ability. Oh, it’s true for me. She gives a spirit  for now and then.
My mother gives regulation. I try for to run over. Hm… do you know next time?  I get new problem from it. I conscious if all regulation for keep my self. She always gives sorry for me. She gives me a advise. Don’t disappoint her self, Muth! Yeah, that’s my mother. Thanks mother! Thanks for your supported and all!
  O.K. that’s my experience. thanks for read!

No comments: